Mobile Check Deposit
It is a function of our Mobile Banking service that allows you to deposit checks via your mobile device.
First, you need to be an Online Banking user. Learn more about Online Banking. You’ll also need to download the latest version of our Mobile Banking App for your mobile device.
iPhone® or AndroidTM mobile devices.
If you already use Online or Mobile Banking, there is no waiting period.
You can make deposits to any Beverly Bank Checking Account that you have selected to view on Mobile Banking.
It’s easy. Just follow these steps:
- Endorse your check. Please include “For Deposit Only” under your endorsement
- Press the “Deposit” button on the Mobile Banking Home page
- Select “New Deposit”
- Enter the amount of the check you are depositing
- Press “Check Front” to take a picture of the front of your check
- Place your check on a brightly lit, plain, flat surface. Position the check so that all four corners fit within the App guides
- Take a picture of the front of the check
- If the image is clear and meets all of the requirements, select “Use.” If not, select “Retake” and try again
- After selecting “Use,” repeat the process for the back of the check.
- Review the details of your deposit: That the correct account is selected, the amount of the deposit is correct, and the thumbnail images of both the front and back of the check are displayed
- Once you have verified your deposit information, select “Deposit” at the bottom of the screen and a confirmation will be displayed when your deposit has been received
In general, if an image of an item you transmit through the Service is received and accepted before 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time on a business day, we consider that day to be the day of your deposit. Otherwise, we will consider that the deposit was made on the next business day.
Funds deposited using the Service will generally be made available the day following “Acceptance” of the deposit by Beverly Bank. For example, if you deposit a check before 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time on a business day, your funds will be made available the following day. If you make a deposit after 4:00 p.m. on a business day, your funds will made available in two business days. We may modify cutoff times and availability times for items deposited through the Service at any time except as prohibited by law.
Mobile Check Deposits are posted after business hours and can be viewed online on the business day following the deposit.
You should keep the original check for 15 days after depositing it. To avoid re-depositing it by mistake, consider writing "Mobile Deposit" on the front of the check as a reminder to yourself.
There is no limit to the number of checks that can be deposited, but only one check can be deposited per transaction. You cannot exceed your daily deposit limit.
Checks payable in U.S. dollars and drawn at any U.S. bank, including personal and business checks are eligible as long as they are payable to and endorsed by the account holder.