Online Banking and Billpay
Access Your Account Online
Online banking at Beverly Bank is quick, easy, convenient - and FREE! With 24 hour access, our online banking program incorporates easy-to-use tools featuring real-time functionality, as well as the advantage of advanced security. We know that you need instant access to account information, as well as a full range of self-service banking functions. Beverly Bank's integrated online banking solution was developed for you - to meet your online banking needs..
- Check balances - anytime, day or night
- Review your account statements and current account activity
- Download transaction information to Quicken®
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View check images
- Running balances that will display with your history
- Mobile Banking using our App, browser or text messaging
- NEW Popmoney® for secure person to person payments
- Easy access Quick Links
- Quick Zones for bill payment and transfers
- e-Statements accessible with a single sign-on
- Snapshot reports of your spending habits
- Enhanced features for loan payments
- Internal transfers
- Stop payments
Online Bill Payment
Once you've experienced banking online, you may want to add the convenience of online bill payment. Enjoy the option to:
- Pay your bills today, next week, or while you’re on vacation
- Set up recurring payments of fixed amounts
- Pay anyone – from the phone company to the person who delivers your newspaper
- Pay multiple bills at one time
- Use electronic billing (eBills) with major vendors
Get quick access to eStatements with the click of a mouse! You’ll have 18 months of statement history at your fingertips with the convenience of storing eStatements electronically or printing them out as hard copies. eStatements are easy to read, and as a matter of fact, they are identical to the paper version. It’s your choice. Self enrollment is available once you are an online banking participant. Or if you do not have an online banking account simply sign up to get started.
You also have the option of setting up email and/or text alerts* regarding your account balance(s). Choose the type of alerts you want and how often you'd like to receive them.
*A fee may be added by your telephone provider. Check with them prior to activating this option.