August 25, 1888 – Beverly Bank was granted a charter.
September 18, 1888 – The first regular monthly meeting was held. During this meeting, $666.00 was paid - the total capital on which the bank was founded.
1888 – Because the bank had no office of its own, payments were made at the office of the Secretary, Charles F. Lee on the second floor of the Endicott Building at 153 Cabot Street.
1891 – Beverly Bank opened its first office in Room 3 on the second floor of the Endicott Building at 155 Cabot Street.
1896 – The bank moved to the first floor of the Endicott Building at 155 Cabot Street, where it remained for 29 years.
1925 – The bank moved to 246 Cabot Street, where it operated until the building was destroyed by a fire on August 10, 1954.
1954 – Courtesy of the Beverly YMCA, quarters were set up in the reading room for one year.
August 1, 1955 – A new building was completed at 254 Cabot Street.
2000 – 254 Cabot Street was renovated and a second floor was added.
2016 – Enon Street branch was renovated.
2017 – Danvers branch at 29 Elm Street was opened in February.
2017 – 254 Cabot Street lobby was renovated.
2019 - Peabody branch at 167 Washington Street opened in May.